Flathead Valley Montana golf
With nine public courses offering challenging layouts and unique golfing experiences, it’s no wonder visitors to Montana’s Flathead Valley often bring golf clubs along with fishing poles and camping gear. Named to Golf Digest’s top “50 Golf Destinations” in the world based on courses, service, transportation, setting, quality accommodations, travel to and around the destination, and value, Flathead Valley golf has it all.
Featured Golf Related Businesses in Northwest Montana:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Great hotel located across the street from Kalispell Regional Hospital. Warm & inviting with...MORE INFO
- Buffalo Hill Golf Club - Montana golf can best be experienced by golfing twenty-seven holes at Buffalo Hill. The beauty and...MORE INFO
- Five Star Rentals & Prop. Mgmt. - Fabulous vacation cabins, homes, lodges, condos and townhouses located on lakes, river, mountains...MORE INFO
- Locations Montana Real Estate - Locations Montana Real Estate offers you the best resources for real estate industry related...MORE INFO
- Village Greens Golf Course - Village Greens Golf Club is home to some of the finest course conditions in the Flathead...MORE INFO
Three valley courses are more than 50 years old, with mature, well-tended greens, tree-lined fairways and impressive log cabin clubhouses. After a challenging 9 or 18 holes, you can relax on the deck of the clubhouse over cocktails or an excellently prepared meal. Golfers enjoy beautiful mountain vistas and pristine lakes and rivers, not to mention an occasional sighting of wildlife such as deer, elk or a bald eagle overhead. More contemporary courses offer open links-style layouts, bent grass greens, and plenty of water hazards. Courses are usually open from April through October. Golf pros are available to help you improve your game and give advice about the challenges of each course. Specials and packages are available at many of the lodging properties in the valley. In season, fees range from $25 to $60 a round.
Diversity of Courses
The diversity of courses will challenge even the most avid golfer’s priorities. Luckily, the Flathead’s northern latitude provides sixteen hours of summer daylight and some of the most beautiful weather anywhere, allowing plenty of time to experience a variety of courses. Given the marvelous diversity of Flathead’s numerous golf opportunities, you may want to golf from sunrise to sunset. Depending on your group or handicap you may opt to visit a different layout every day, or choose a course that offers that “something for everyone.”
Featured Northwest Montana Golf Courses
Bookmark This Page! "Flathead Valley Montana golf"